Friday, December 31, 2004

Rediscovering : Romance

yes... a sequel to yesterday's post...
kinda emotional... kinda sentimental... just watched Wicker Park... a very great movie... love-will-prevail kinda movie... and right now listening to Keane... ouh... ahahaha...

well i think i'll continue to recap 2004, this time perhaps about my emotional journey...

its like forever, i've been looking, or trying to find love... for my whole life, everything just seemed to get along with me, except this one thing, that is love.... they say love drive people... they say love gives you the strength to struggle, to survive... and so, if i dont need to struggle then i thought i dont need love... or perhaps thats why love keeps avoiding me in the past, coz maybe i dont need it...

but then, somehow somewhere along the way, i got strangled in a web, i got lost, detoured from my supposedly straight life, and my happy go lucky life turned into a long, devastating and constant failure... i mean, everything, i felt like i'm losing my bestfriends, i'm losing my 'genius self', i'm losing my faith, i'm losing my grasp on reality... and i tried to resort to love, in hope that it'll save me...

and in the past 4 years of my university life, i've been trying to seek it, and wasting all the effort, the energy and the strength on it, when actually i dont need to... coz if, if only in the end i could know that all those were not worthwhile, i wont and never will seek it... and right now, i'm absolutely sure that it really is unworthy... coz the love that i've been aftering before was just a false alarm, it was not at all on par with the love that i've embraced right now...

and 2004 helps me... the year helps me to look through the delusion, the hallucination that i myself created... 2004 guided me, and healed me, and then gave me what i've been longing for... 2004 taught me to learn the truth, and taught me to move on, and then carry on...

2004 gives me huda yusoff... i love her like i love myself...

and i hope 2005 will give me back my happy go lucky life...

Comments: Post a Comment
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • April 2006
  • My Fotopages
    HudaYusoff!!
    Fizah
    Muna
    Eema
    Ratno
    Dianne
    Fed
    Ain
    Ili
    Erie
    Lija
    Elle
    Cik Nana
    Bodak
    MMUsic
    Izyan
    Syikiez
    Haniz