Thursday, November 20, 2003

hmmm... today is november 20, 2003 and in another 5 or 6 more days muslims around the world will celebrate the Aidilfitri...
today also i'm going back to my hometown in KB to my newly finished family house.. yeay... i wonder how it looks like... i hope i get my own bedroom... i dont want to share it with my big bro... kehkehekhe.... well maybe i'll have to... cant do anything bout it... owhhh how i miss my littlest sister... aaa... fly me backkk homee please....when i get back, i'll get my hand on every kelantanese cuisines... yeah.... and those kuihs... yeahhhh.... cant wait cant wait cant waitt.... ooooo balik kampuuungggg... oooo balik kampunggggggg.... hati girangggggggggg... yeah.....

but.... there's some downturn actually.... it will remind me about my sadness... and what cause it also in rite now... i wish i wont come across it... hehehe... i wont... i dont... cant afford anymore brain and heart damage... yeah... let's keep it kool aiite bebeh.... let's just have fun and be happy during this festive season... let's go and buy some expensive and loud firecrackers and blow those pain away... let's go hang out with my ordinary friends who will stop feeding my brain with intelligent things... my brain needs shit... yeah... some shit and some fun and some happiness... hiiihooo.....

today for my sahur we went out to putrajaya.... and then we went 'lepak' at what we call as 'jambatan tiang sebatang'...
if you notice, here in putrajaya there are two 'hanging bridge' that spans majestically across the lake of Putrajaya... one have two main poles and one have only a single main pole... and we went to the latter.... from the bridge we had a very great view over Putrajaya.... make me feel so proud of being a malaysian... we talk about PUtrajaya and we actually came out with a mutual understanding about setting up our lives in the future in Putrajaya... we talked about working and living
in Putrajaya... how we will raise our kids ( owh damn... i dont even have a wife-to-be ) in Putrajaya and will someday be proud to consider ourselves natives of Putrajaya... well... someday that will happen... maybe it's just a dream... but it's a dream that we could try to realize it... not so hard actually... just have to put some BIG effort in it... LOL.... and then one of my friends said that the main pole can be climbed coz there's somesort of service ladder in it... so we looked for it and found it... without any second thoughts we climbed up the ladder until we reach a part where the ladder actually went into the pole.... it was night time and the inner part of the pole was dark so we decided not to continue.... actually we are just about 1/4 up the pole and it already gives me shivers for being so high.... but still it gives me the euphoria.... hahaha.... my mind felt so relieved and empty.... really good feeling... well if anyone interested in climbing the pole do tell me... we will do it together.... hihihihi... this time we'll make it to the top... yehuuu....

9.49 am... we plan to get on the high roads after Asar prayer... but i'm not packing up yet... i'll do it after this maybe... i'm so excited about going home but there's another feeling that make me dont wanna.... though the former is stronger than the latter but still i felt unsure... arghhhh fuck me..... set aside those unwanted shitty feelings... it doesnt matter at all... yeyehhh... lets get up and pack... hiiihuuuuuuuuuuu

okay everybody, maybe i wont be updating my blog for awhile this time... so i'll wish you now....

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin to each and everyone of you out there who have been wasting your time to read my shit talkings.... may god bless you all and may the force be with you.... "

have a nice holiday everybody especially to MMU studentss

Comments: Post a Comment
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • April 2006
  • My Fotopages
    HudaYusoff!!
    Fizah
    Muna
    Eema
    Ratno
    Dianne
    Fed
    Ain
    Ili
    Erie
    Lija
    Elle
    Cik Nana
    Bodak
    MMUsic
    Izyan
    Syikiez
    Haniz