Thursday, October 30, 2003

i'm sure this will stir up something.. but as
for me.. i do have the same thoughts as
LordPuaka concerning the chain letter... i know
everyone here do believe they are Muslims, but
is it..?? just by stating or "showing off" that
you are muslim then you can say you are
muslim..? hell not.. islam is more than that and
islam doesnt care whether you show it to
everybody or keep it only to yourself... it
doesnt matter at all.. what's matter is that you
do not lie to yourself... stay true to
yourself... i'm just reminding myself here
actually... no offense aightt...!!!

Here's what LordPuaka said.....

Quote - "LOL to you loosers, I lived my
childhood in questioning my faith. What is god
and my prophet put unto question. You and your
simple minded brain who just believe what their
parents believes....you beningted
simpleton....question first then profess your
faith loosers. Someone post this sh*ttie thing
bout profess in Allah by putting your name in
there. I could fin 300 believers and non-
believers...yada...yada..bla..bla... You don't
don't even question why Allah is the Universal
god damnit. You think Islam is like christianity
professes on blind faith. Just go up there and
say I believe in the trinity and Jesus as
God.... WTF...Its the same you go up there and
said I believe in Allah.. Your mouth just said
it but your mind can't think of the logic. All I
wanna say here is that, that hyprocritic chain
letter just irritates me, how stupid and
christianized the muslim youth today.!!!!" -end
of Quote

i'm not offensing other religions or believe.. i
do respect them.. i'm just focusing on muslim
youths of today.. aightt

Comments: Post a Comment
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • April 2006
  • My Fotopages
    HudaYusoff!!
    Fizah
    Muna
    Eema
    Ratno
    Dianne
    Fed
    Ain
    Ili
    Erie
    Lija
    Elle
    Cik Nana
    Bodak
    MMUsic
    Izyan
    Syikiez
    Haniz